Pages

Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Using Padlet as a Collaborative Brainstorming Tool.

Using Padlet to encourage collaboration and provide the tamariki with a rich kete of words worked really well. This was particularly helpful for some of the more reluctant writers as they were inspired to contribute to the big picture even if they only had one or two words to add. The tamariki were then told that they could use any of the ideas on the padlet in their writing it was a shared brainstorm.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Heather
    I have just had a quick look through your blog and although it is mainly from 2016, it still has some good ideas to support teaching and learning of Writing. I love the shared stories you have included here. I have seen you use padlet as a brainstorm tool and now that we are in our new space, I feel like I am better able to use this to support our learners. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete